If a custodial parent or guardian is not able to bring a patient in for treatment we ask the parent to complete a consent to treat. This form may be found in our forms section of our website or completed in office.

Incompletion of this form or consent not given by the custodial parent/guardian may delay or prevent treatment of the patient.